About Me

My photo
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Creaturism likes waffles and exists to create crazy illustrations of creatures that exists somewhere in a parallel reality.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

And now for something completely different







I've been struggling to get any kind of  illustration work done and it's been an absolute pain. Well sometimes you need to be put outside your comfort zone to get a new perspective. For me that was participating in National Youth Week by creating and art installation. 

My idea was simple gather a bunch of toy and put them to war and have people donate some to the cause. But to make it more interactive I was hoping to get people to use twitter, were they would pretend to be their toy and describe what they were doing in the war. 


Well it didn't quite go according to plan only had one friend donate toys and I spent the day twitter to myself an imaginary war. That's all right at the end of the night when I had to pack it up saw people playing with the toys and acting like giant kids again so that made it all worth while.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment